DROP OFF/PICK UP POLICY
Drop Off Procedures:
1. Parents/guardians must check in all children at the registration desk each day.
2. All children will receive a name badge AND will have a sticker name tag placed on their back.
3. Parents/guardians will receive a sticker that corresponds to the children's stickers. This sticker is NEEDED to pick up your children at the end of the night.
Pick Up Procedures:
1. All children will be in the sanctuary at the end of the evening.
2. Parents/guardians will follow the arrows to line up outside of the sanctuary. The door will be opened at 8:30 p.m.
3. Parents/guardians will show their stickers in order to enter the sanctuary.
4. A leader from each group will ask the parents/guardians to show their stickers in order to match them with the child(ren)'s stickers.
5. Parents/guardians will collect all children and follow the arrows on the floor to the exit where a VBS staff member will collect all of the stickers, make sure they match, and make sure that you exit as a group. No children will be allowed to leave the sanctuary without their parent/guardian.
Procedure for lost stickers:
If you lose your sticker, please bring your drivers license to the the registration desk where a new sticker will be created for you.